The first and most important aspect of Marketing an Online Deli is an efficient and user friendly website. It should be easy to load items onto the site with great graphics and the ability to download pictures. Without this, no amount of other marketing will persuade customers to use the site. They will simply go to the next site on the listings.
The navigation bar must easy to use and have all of the titles a customer will need to buy easily and quickly. The drop downs should be concise and obvious to use. To ensure yours is the best online Deli site look at others, try them out and ensure yours has all the great options you like and none of the frustrating ones that customers hate.
Arrange for friends and family to have trial runs using your site. They are great for feedback and free to use.
Why Should I Buy From Your Site
Competition is tough and plentiful so the marketing of your online deli site has to be better than the rest. Your site should be simple to find, access and use. You need to get the customers on your site, you need to keep them there and get them buying. Your site has to offer these options and choices to your customers.
* A great choice of products.
* Easy and speedy ordering and check out.
* A choice of payment options.
* A site that showcases the top selections for each section.
* A reliable and prompt delivery service.
* A selection of delivery dates and times.
* Low minimum purchase.
* Low or no delivery charge.
* Well stocked and good availability of all goods offered.
* Customer loyalty scheme.
With these top 10 choices and options available on your site you are well on the way to marketing your online Deli.
OK, What Next?
The site is loaded and ready to go so now you need to add good web content and SEO wording. High numbers visiting the site mean a higher site listing. This makes the site easier for new customers to find, making sure they choose your site over your competitors.
Your Online Marketing is Going Well
You are now high in the listings so you need to ensure you supply the best selections and choices. This will ensure the customers return and give good reviews You must have better, fresher, more diverse and greater value goods to beat the competition. All your hard work so far will be in vain if you can’t produce the goods people want. They will simply go elsewhere.
What Do Customers Want From The Best Online Deli?
Do your research, look at other sites. Go to high street shops and see what people are buying. When you know what you want to stock find suppliers and work out the best deals you can.
What are the must have sections for any great online deli?
* Luxury Goods – These can be your online showcase.
* Home Baked – Cakes, pies, biscuits and pates.
* Organic Foods and Ingredients – An essential for any online deli.
* Award Winning Produce – Another selection to showcase.
* Foreign and Speciality Goods – These bring in a wide variety of customers.
* Cooked and Smoked Meats – Always a good seller.
* Locally Grown Produce – Shows sustainability, traceability and local support
* Everyday Fresh Produce – Always needed by regulars.
* Special Offers – For the bargain hunters out there.
Congratulations you now have an amazing Online Deli site.